RESTORATION OF PALAZZO TURATI

Cities: MILAN
Countries: ITALY
Engineering: MILAN INGEGNERIA
Date: 2011
Built in 1880 according to the design of the Italian architect Enrico Combi, Palazzo Turati was damaged during WWII and rebuilt in the 1950s to the design of the architect brothers Castiglioni. The restoration was planned to transform the palace into the new Headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce; the project consisted of consolidating the structure and upgrading the utility systems.
1781 Projects