PADRE PIO CHURCH

The Padre Pio Church marks a turning point in the history of religious architecture. The upper liturgical hall features a series of arches consisting of stone modules, which support the roof. Constructed with the use of different materials, such as stone, timber, steel and copper, the building is the result of a research and experimentation process making it an example of great innovation.
Photo credits: Milan Ingegneria
1807 Projects