Built in 1636 in the heart of Turin, Palazzo Bricherasio belonged in the course of time to important families who gradually enlarged and embellished it. In the 1990s the Palazzo Bricherasio Foundation was set up, to promote cultural events and the organisation of exhibitions of modern and contemporary art.
After a period of closure to the public, in 2010 the building was purchased by Banca Patrimoni Sella to be converted into the headquarters of its financial offices in central Turin. Studio aMDL developed the architectural project for the renovation, restoration, conservation and conversion of the historic palazzo, as well as the design of its new wooden furniture to integrate discreetly with its historical background.
Photo credits: AMDL